Re: Downloading

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Downloading
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:45:49 -0500

On May 12, 2011, at 4:57 PM, Ernie wrote:

> Hi there
>
> When I try to download "Stable" all I get is
>
> "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
>
> Tried it several times.  Same thing always.  What's up with this?
>
> ep

What is the link you're trying to access ?

Is it this one ?

        ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/

If that doesn't work, your ftp access maybe blocked. You can try http instead.

        http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/octave/

Those will give you Octave's source code. If you're looking for a Windows
binary, the link is below

https://sourceforge.net/projects/octave/files/Octave_Windows%20-%20MinGW/Octave%203.4.3%20for%20Windows%20MinGW%20Installer/

Ben