More possible incompatibilities in Yalmip?

From: fork
Subject: More possible incompatibilities in Yalmip?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 18:17:50 +0000 (UTC)

Here is another question, before I go clobber the source code.

There is an snippet in the basic test program like this:

detected = which('yalmip.m','-all');
if length(detected)>1
    disp('blah blah blah ...');
    detected
    return
end

In Octave, a string of 62 characters gets returned ("yalmip is a file, et...").
 Is there any chance that ML returns a cell array or something?

Also, there is another snippet "sdpvar x(1,1,'full','complex');" which I changed
to "x = sdpvar(1,1,'full','complex');".  Is there any chance the original
somehow works in ML?

Tx