Re: operations on binary matrices

From: mmasny
Subject: Re: operations on binary matrices
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:55:16 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for the answer. I don't think mod(A*B,2) does what I need. It would
work if I wanted to sum elements with exclusive discjunction (XOR). I want
to use OR. For example for

A = ones(2)

mod(A*A,2) gives zeros(2). But what the program should return for A*A (where
* stands for the multiplication I want) is ones(2).

all((A<=B)(:)) seems to work, thank you. Could you please explain to me the
syntax of it? What does the colon mean?

Best regards,

Michał Masny