Error: subscript indices must be either positive integers or logicals -

From: jammydav93
Subject: Error: subscript indices must be either positive integers or logicals - For simple surf plot
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 13:33:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to make a function which plots the values of C from A and B

My function is simply:

function f(g)

for a=0:pi
        for b=0:pi

c(a,b)=tan(g*a) * arcsin(g*b);

        end
end

surf(c);

The function works when I start the loops from 1, however I need the loops
to start at 0, when I start the loops at 0 I get the error "subscript
indices must be either positive integers or logicals."

Anybody know how I can solve this?

Thanks