Re: octave code => embedded device

From: Mário Costa
Subject: Re: octave code => embedded device
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 13:47:05 +0000

Hello Pascal,

Have you looked at the Octave source ?
Octave is a complex piece of software, with overload operators and
functions, I don't think it would be a simple task to strip Octave
that way.

Maybe I would be simpler for you to rewrite your software and use a
numerical analysis library, then compile it with striping/static
options, to get a smaller executable, plus because Octave scripts are
interpreted, you would get a considerable improvement over octave...

Thats my opinion, hope it helped ..

Regards,
Mario