Re: CVX and octave

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: CVX and octave
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 16:48:16 +0100

Am 21.11.2011 16:39, schrieb Juan Pablo Carbajal:
> Do weigh these cautions carefully. An unfinished work hurts, while a
> never started project is always there waiting for us. I am sorry for
> not being able to promise my support.
I would be really interested to help with cvx, but I am also in a
situation where I cannot make much promises since my own time is rather
limited till the end of this year.
I can make myself a bit familiar with the code for the mex files until
January to get a feeling about the effort it may be and if it makes
sense to start such a not too little task. I cannot promise to start
doing anything serious before end of January if the conclusion is that
it makes sense.
A public repository would probably help to make coordination easier then.