Re: Code Sprint Results

From: mshomam
Subject: Re: Code Sprint Results
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 22:17:10 -0800 (PST)

I am using version 9.1 and I am trying to figure out a better way to do test
item analysis for our tests.  We always randomize the test questions, though
we do not use pools. I know that in the grade center, there is a drop down
with options to view test results.  However, what I need to be able to do is
to see not all only of the results, but a better way to see who answered
what question in what way.   http://methoo.com http://methoo.com