Re: creating a binary trees

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: creating a binary trees
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 10:46:39 -0800 (PST)

----- Original Message -----

For example, cell array can be array of arrays - as many levels as desired,
though in an old Email of mine I showed that list indexes gets truncated.

So cell array can be used to represent a binary tree. Or a struct - something
like

tree.left.left.right.left.right = whatever;
.

So, what's the problem ?

Regards,
  Sergei.