Re: error: operator -: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 3x1, op2 is 10x1)

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: error: operator -: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 3x1, op2 is 10x1)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:45:54 -0500

On 11 November 2011 20:29, ishi soichi <address@hidden> wrote:
> my code generates an error
> error: operator -: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 3x1, op2 is 10x1)
> error:   /Users/xxx at line 133, column 9
> which is at
> delta_3 = a_3 - yy;

I recognise this as code from the machine language course, so I know I
can't ask you to share code yet so we may understand what is going
wrong. My suggestion then is to try to debug your code. For example,
write "keyboard" near the line where the problem occurs (make sure you
have the right line) and make sure the sizes are what you think they
are. Also try to write in debug mode the code that seems to be
failing. Write "dbcont" or "dbquit" to get out of debug mode.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.