Add directory to default path

From: Martin Bretschneider
Subject: Add directory to default path
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 13:25:34 +0200

Hi,

I use Octave 3.2.4 with Windows 7. I want to add a directory to the Octave path
variable.

In a m-file I can use Octave addpath() but I want to set the path outside each
m-file. I already tried to add the directory with addpath() in
C:\Octave\3.2.4_gcc-4.4.0\share\octave\site\m\startup\octaverc but it does not
seem to change the path.

Can you please help me?

TIA  and kind regards from Martin