Re: 2 Y-axes in the same figure

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: 2 Y-axes in the same figure
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 21:10:46 +0100

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Eduardo J. Adam <address@hidden> wrote:
Great solution.

clear all, clf

K=1; n=K; d=[1 0.2 1 0];

gs=tf(n,d);

[mag_gs,pha_gs,w]=bode(gs);

mag_gs_db=20*log(mag_gs);

h = plotyy(w,mag_gs_db,w,pha_gs);

set (h, 'xscale', 'log'); grid

But, (always there is a but),
1. I have the following message,

>>>warning: create_set is obsolete and will be removed from a future version of Octave, please use unique instead

And,
2.  Why I don't have a semilogx grid. Please, compera the x-axis in the original figure with this figure. I don't have the tipical division of semilog diagram

I suggest you read some documentation about the handles graphics system. Each axes object has a lot of properties that you can change to suit your needs. In this case, I'd suggest:

set (h, 'xminortick', 'on')

Michael.