QTOctave and Octave 3.4

From: octaveuser001
Subject: QTOctave and Octave 3.4
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 09:45:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
 I recently downloaded Octave 3.4.2 for windows built with the packages
(many thanks to Nitzan!)
 All my old scripts seem to execute fine, so i tried switching QTOctave the
tool i use for debugging to point to 3.4 from 3.2 - and duh - i couldnt get
it to work.
  Debugging doesnt seem to work - i saw a thread on issues with using pipes,
but it wasnt clear if i could do something to get QTOctave to debug with
3.4.

 Another nitpick was i couldnt get QTOctave to show a fltk plot either (i
even tried the --no-line-editing command line that was suggested, but no
luck) but this is something i can live with.

 But debugging is a big issue. If QTOctave wouldnt work with 3.4 for
debugging, could someone please suggest an alternative UI  debugging tool
that is prepackaged and would work on windows?

 Thanks for your inputs.