Re: Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands

From: Faizal
Subject: Re: Need to simplified a splitting and comparison commands
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:57:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you to Mr Juan and Mr Francesco for response to my question.  I will
try to understand both of your explanation.
To Mr Juan, in your statement "You could do 1st against 2nd, result against
3rd, result against 4th..and
so on until result is empty or there are no more lists." .  I agreed with
your statement, actually, that is my next pattern of comparison.  I'm would
like to understand the simple comparison first (as in my example tree).
With the few tree patterns then I will could be able to choose the best that
give "good" result.
Anyway thanks again to both of you.  Cheers.