Re: change position of x-axis

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: change position of x-axis
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 18:07:47 -0400

On Oct 11, 2011, at 5:27 PM, Vlăduţ Frăţiman wrote:

> Hi!
> Give me a little help. Patch probably it's for latest version of
> Octave. I have installed version, 3.2.1, so i try to modify by hand.
> A find essential lines from __go_draw_axes__.m but after changes, when
> i try to run give me an error about incorrect syntax with endif.
> Probably i don't close correctly all if stataments.
> I checked again and again, but can't find where it's errror.
> Here it's essential part of code modified with your patch.
> http://pastebin.com/iWdKL0ZL
> Error it's at line 26.
>
> Thanks!!

I've pasted that portion from my version.

        http://pastebin.com/qu8tXueX

You can try to apply the patch by opening an xterm and cd'ing to the location
where you have __go_draw_axes__.m stored and typing ...

        patch -p3 < <path-to-changeset>/changeset.patch

Be sure to replace <path-to-changeset> with the actual path.

If it doesn't apply cleanly, then you'll need to edit the files by hand.

Ben