Re: new line in plot title or axis label

From: Walter White
Subject: Re: new line in plot title or axis label
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 21:40:10 +0200

Hello,

ok, thanks for your answers.
I will try to work around this by using the
text() option for now.
Glad to hear that you are working on this.

Kind regards,
Walter

Am 06.10.2011 13:39, schrieb Ben Abbott:
On Oct 6, 2011, at 2:30 AM, Fritz Fischer wrote:

Hello,

is it possible to use multiple lines as plot title or axis labels?

I tried \n, which works in gnuplot, also \newline, \\n, \\newline, but none
of them works?

Can someone tell me how to get this to work?

Kind regards,

Walter

This has recently been added to the developers sources, but is not included in
the current 3.4.x series of releases.

Support for hard-copy output must be added as well.

Ben