Re: octave workshop

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: octave workshop
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 07:59:52 +0900 (JST)

Hello

--- On Wed, 2011/10/5, PhilipNienhuis wrote:
 Then there's Tatsuro's 3.4.2 MinGW build, which underlies NitNit's 3.4.2
> binary release. But Tatsuro insists that it is a testing release, and indeed
> I regularly hit memory corruption issues with it (still have to report them,
> but they're a bit vague and only repeatable with big data sets).

Unfortunately I do not have enough ability and time to correct issues.
Only I can do is to test building from source and report the FAIL during make
check.
Much powerful person who can treat octave for window is really required.

Benjamin Lindner octave-3.2.4 and he is very powerful stuff.  However, he has
been silent for about 5 month in the SVN trees on OctaveForge. (Last commit,
May 10th)

Regards

Tatsuro