RE: octave workshop

From: Roy Menachem
Subject: RE: octave workshop
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 17:44:39 +0200

Hi,
I m working on windows 7 with octave 3.2.4 and i need to read xlsx file with
multiple worksheets (not csv file), I have installed 2 packages:
 pkg install io-1.0.15.tar.gz
and
pkg install windows-1.1.0.tar.gz

After installing the io package I got the message:
dependencies where unsatisfied: io needs octave >=3.4.0

What else should I do to be able to work on xlsx files with the xls functions?

Thanks
Roy