Two array comparison

From: Faizal
Subject: Two array comparison
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 23:18:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I'm new here and new in Octave program.  I have a problem to develop a
command to make a comparison between two simple array and show a result of
the common numbers.  The following is the example what I want to get when I
executed the program.

example:

C1 = 5   3   4   6
C2 = 4   2   4   5

by comparing these C1 and C2, I should be able to get the result as

D = 4  5   ( where 4 and 5 are common numbers between C1 and C2)

Anyone please assist me on this.  Thank you.