Re: default linewidth and linecolor for plot function

From: Fotios
Subject: Re: default linewidth and linecolor for plot function
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2011 01:11:42 +0300

Στις 2011-10-02 00:11, ο/η Michael Goffioul έγραψε:
On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Fotios<address@hidden>  wrote:
Hello list,

I would like to ask how can i set the default line width and line color for
<plot>  function, btw

set (0, "defaultlinewidth", 2)
set (0, "defaultlinelinewidth", 2)

The format for a default property is: "default<object_type><property_name>"
In this case, object_type is "line" and property is "linewidth".

returns<invalid line property "width">  and

set (0, "defaultlinecolor", "k")

affects only lines that are generated with the<line>  function.
I think the default line color will be overridden by the "plot" command.
Maybe you should use the "colororder" of the axes object instead.

I would also
like to change

default grid style to "-" (only for major)
set (0, "defaultaxesgridlinestyle", "-")

Note that I didn't test those, but that's the way it should work

Michael.

Thx much Michael everything works as should ;)
/Fotis