Re: sage and Octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: sage and Octave
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:36:49 -0500

2011/9/29 Márcio Diniz <address@hidden>:

> Using the opportunity: do you know a document/tutorial that teach
> how to use Octave(and R, hopefully) and Sage simultaneously?

I doubt such document exists. It's rare to see much cross pollination
between our communities, although I think it would be beneficial. Sage
prefers Scipy, but I don't think this is enough for all numerical
tasks. I was going to do a proper Sage spkg for Octave. Maybe I will
try this again once the recent 3.4.3 release stabilises.

- Jordi G. H.