quadratic programming (qp) constraints -- always enforced?

From: fork
Subject: quadratic programming (qp) constraints -- always enforced?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 16:47:08 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,

When I call qp() with A_in and b to define constraints, I am getting a solution
returned with info.solveiter=3 and info.info=0 but which is outside the
constraints.  (I start with a wacky x0, if that matters.)

Is this even possible?

I haven't run a small test case yet, since it seems like it is probably my fault
in getting the constraint matrix screwed up, but I thought I would check the
collective wisdom first.