Re: equivalent of mapminmax in octave

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: equivalent of mapminmax in octave
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 10:58:10 -0500

2011/9/23 George Kousiouris <address@hidden>:
> On 9/23/2011 6:39 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso wrote:
>>
>> On 23 September 2011 10:34, George Kousiouris<address@hidden>
>>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there a similar functionality with Matlab's mapminmax in octave?
>>
>> Doesn't look like it. Can you implement it for us?
>
> Sure, i can give it a try

Very glad to hear it. Make sure it's an independent implementation
(don't read the Mathworks' source if it's available to you). Looks
like it should go in the neural network package, which is
Octave-Forge. Don't worry too much about performance or style for now.
First make it work, later we can try to make it work better.

Thank you very much for considering this implementation,
- Jordi G. H.