At this time we need you to confirm your online account with our existin

From: smile banking
Subject: At this time we need you to confirm your online account with our existing database
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 03:56:46 -0700

At this time we need you to confirm your online account with our existing
database. As soon as our database will be updated we need to make a few
important anouncements to our customers so please update your contact
information with no delay.

The account statement for your online account can be confirmed at any time,
download the form attached to this email fill the form
and then ok to confirm your online account with our existing database.

Our database will be instantly updated.

We are committed to the responsible use and protection of customer information
on our website. At Smile banking we are dedicated to provide you with
exceptional service and to ensure your trust. If you have any questions
regarding our services, please check the website or call our customer service.

Warmly,
Richard J. Srednicki - Card Services,
Smile Bank