mfile

From: mogomotsiedward
Subject: mfile
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 21:47:08 +0000

I am using octave 3.2.4 and I have been trying to create mfiles for my
assignments for a while now.
Every time I go to the scite window and create an mfile, save it and go back to
the octave window to call it. It gives me an error message ' undefined near
line 2 column 1'. I have tried everything thinking I was wrong, I even tried
the examples in my book from school which can't be wrong and it still does the
same thing.... Please I need your help as soon as possible.