Re: Problems using fltk?

From: Terry Duell
Subject: Re: Problems using fltk?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 16:37:04 +1000

Hullo Dmitri,

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 15:21:15 +1000, Dmitri A. Sergatskov <address@hidden> wrote:

2011/9/12 Terry Duell <address@hidden>:

print(h1,'results/mesh.jpg', '-djpg');

As a workaround -- since all you want a bitmap could you use one
of the screen capture options? (aka "Print screen")

On my 5-years old dual-opteron computer

sombrero(200)
print("test2.jpg")

takes 7.8 sec with gnuplot and 78 with fltk

I have now reduced the size of my mesh and reverted to gnuplot.
The figures are now being rendered correctly and the saved jpg files turn up a little later. This is a workable solution for the moment. I will probably need to look at more of the data (size of mesh) at some point and there may be a way around that, but I have some time to think about that now that I have useful results.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
--
Regards,