RE: trouble installing octave (version 3.4.2) on ubuntu linux 11.04

From: YuHong
Subject: RE: trouble installing octave (version 3.4.2) on ubuntu linux 11.04
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 08:45:37 +0000

Hello,

You might want to read the following links to install the dependencies before building octave from source.

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?action="">

Octave-Forge: BuildFromSource

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/build-octave-with-ccache-causes-segfault-when-checkinstall-td3643762.html

build octave with ccache causes segfault when checkinstall

Regards,

Hong Yu