Re: octave printing plot doesn't maintain font size or print title

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: octave printing plot doesn't maintain font size or print title
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:39:50 -0400

On Aug 24, 2011, at 9:31 AM, Ben Abbott wrote:

On Aug 24, 2011, at 7:41 AM, everphilski wrote:

I'm a bit confused.

Is the entire title missing, it is the font size wrong?

Please also tell us what OS you are running Octave on and where you obtained your copy.

If you can provide a simple example (script) and attach the resulting jpeg that would be helpful as well.

Ben

I'm using Octave 3.2.4.

When I go to print a plot, it does not print the plot title to file (-djpeg)
or print the axes in the font size I selected. Both appear in the plot
window, but neither in file. Is there something I need to do prior to
printing to "finalize" the image?

thanks,

Philip

Can you give us a short example script so that we may try to duplicate your result?

Ben