Backspace shows [D in WinXP

From: betocool
Subject: Backspace shows [D in WinXP
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 01:57:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone,

I wonder if some of you had this problem with a WinXP installation.
Everytime I press the "Backspace" key, I get "(arrow)[D" on the console. I'm
guessing it's a pretty simple fix, however, I haven't got around to it yet
nor have I found any information about it.

I have the Octave-Forge installation (3.2.4) without Cygwin on my machine.
On the Linux version everything works just fine.

Thanks a lot!

Betocool