GraphicsMagick color depth

From: Mike Mueller
Subject: GraphicsMagick color depth
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 15:56:16 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to write images using 16 bit color depth in Octave.  I get the following warning: “ warning: your version of GraphicaMagick limits images to 8 bits per pixel”

I am using Fedora 15 64-bit.  I reinstalled GraphicsMagic using the –with-quantum-depth=16 flag

I then uninstalled and reinstalled Octave.  However,  I am still getting the same warning message.  Any thoughts on what I should try next?

Thanks,

Mike Mueller