GNU Octave Beginner's Guide Book Review Request

From: Nikhita Shetty
Subject: GNU Octave Beginner's Guide Book Review Request
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:55:33 +0530

Hi Andy,

How are you doing?

My name is Nikhita Shetty and I work for Packt Publishing, a UK based publishing company specializing in focused IT books, as a Marketing Research Executive.

Packt has recently published the book:

GNU Octave Beginner's Guide: T
his book will help readers learn Octave the simple way, with real-world examples and plenty of screenshots provided throughout the book. Written by Jesper Schmidt Hansen this book includes the easiest way to use GNU Octave's power and flexibility for data analysis.

We are looking for potential reviewers for this book. I am aware that you have contributed towards this technology and so I feel you will be an excellent reviewer.

In case this book interests you and you are willing to write a review of the book on your blog/Amazon/Forums, do let me know along with your shipping details [Name, Address, City, State, County, Country, Postal Code].

On your conformation I would be more than happy to send you an e-copy.

I am looking forward to hear from you. Feel free to revert back in case you have any questions, I would be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Nikhita

--
Nikhita Shetty