Inverse matrix problem (with LAPACK maybe....)

From: Minkyung Kersti Son
Subject: Inverse matrix problem (with LAPACK maybe....)
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 03:44:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello~!

My question is not quite close to Octave.
I want to compute a inverse of complex matrix.

My matrix is linked;  http://kersti.dothome.co.kr/gauss.txt
http://kersti.dothome.co.kr/gauss.txt

I can get a inverse matrix of mine with Octave, by 'inv' simply.
But I cannot get a inverse matrix with umfpack and lapack in fortran.
although I tried to use cgetri.f (cgetrf.f), cpotri.f (cpotrf.f) and
chetri.f (chetrf.f) ..etc......
Octave employs LAPACK, doesn't it?

This results might result from that I'm beginner with lapack.
(but I have thought I'm familiar with umfpack a little....T_T)

My matrix is Hermitian symmetry and has large condition number (4.5465e+08).
You can see my matrix if you click the address above (this is not something
like a virus^^;;;).