Re: why two indexes in 1d cell array ? (octave-3.4.2) ... how about more

From: Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso
Subject: Re: why two indexes in 1d cell array ? (octave-3.4.2) ... how about more dimensions ?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 14:54:18 -0500

2011/8/10 Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>:

> This is the way Octave developers write _documentation_ ?

No, the documentation apparently didn't help you. I thought it would
be easier this way, since you seem to like to communicate in the most
uncomfortable way possible despite everyone telling you to not do it.

> Will Matlab developers send their users to source code ?

It would be nice if they did, but they don't reveal their source code
for this kind of thing.

- Jordi G. H.