Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated

From: Nit Nit
Subject: Testing binaries of octave for windows (MinGW32) is updated
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 17:41:29 +0300

Hello Tatsuro,

Thanks again for your very important work allowing windows users to run octave 3.4.2.

I have encountered a missing dll when trying to load a png image file using imread.

When running

img=imread('test1.png');

(where test1.png is a valid png image file) a pop up error message appears:

Message bar: octave.exe - Unable To Locate Component
Message body: This application has failed to start because libwmflite7.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I have searched among other dlls and found out that libGraphicsMagick-3.dll is refering to the missing dll !

Do you have any idea how can I get or build this missing dll ?

Regards
Nitzan