Re: Assigning Graphics Handles using Variables

From: Jason C. Wells
Subject: Re: Assigning Graphics Handles using Variables
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:04:40 -0700

On 08/06/11 14:34, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:
In essence, all you have to do is instead of trying to write the index
into the variable, to use it as an index into an array.
There is nothing to do here but smile. It seems so obvious now. Thanks for the help.

While I am at it, thanks to all for the great software. I am using Octave to help me understand quantum mechanics. I tend to get lost writing out linear algebra long hand. Octave is helping me be more productive in my studies.

Later,
Jason C. Wells