WG: Re: 3.2.4: command-completion doesn't work - bug?

From: Thomas Nordhaus
Subject: WG: Re: 3.2.4: command-completion doesn't work - bug?
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 09:04:23 +0100 (BST)

Some new informtion:

If I put my user-defined function, say foosball, into a file foosball.m
(without a dummy command in the beginning), then - after a new start of octave
- typing "foos <Tab>" will auto-complete to foosball. But that is not what I
want, its too awkward because I need these functions only temporarily.

Maybe it is a bug, and should be reported as a bug? How do you report a bug?

Thomas