Re: Precompiled 3.4.0 for Mac lacks gnuplot

From: Liam Groener
Subject: Re: Precompiled 3.4.0 for Mac lacks gnuplot
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 15:53:35 -0700

On Jul 17, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Liam Groener wrote:

> (An .octaverc file should be in your home folder; if not create one there.
> You will need an editor that recognizes hidden files, starting with a period,
> to edit your .octaverc file. If, you don't have one already, I suggest the
> free TextWrangler; choose "open any file" from the open dialog.)
I just opened TextWrangler and noticed that you don't choose "any file," it's
"Enable: Everything." And check the "Show hidden items" check box. Also, if you
intend to use TextWrangler for creating m-files, go to Preferences, Text Files,
and make sure the Unix button is selected under default line breaks.