Re: GNU Octave 3.4 as a Debian package?

From: Freddy López
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.4 as a Debian package?
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:26:38 -0430

>  Is this explained by any major issue?

Was answered the question?

In my case, I used Linux Mint 32 bits and I had to compile Octave 3.4
from source and it was successful, and easy, but, when I changed to 64
bits it was impossible compile.

Some people here show a lot of hostility when we ignore some technical
details (it's important to note that not all here have get an PhD in
computer engineering).

Cheers.