RE: compiler error on 64 bit kubuntu machine (UNCLASSIFIED)

From: Barrowes, Benjamin E ERDC-CRREL-NH
Subject: RE: compiler error on 64 bit kubuntu machine (UNCLASSIFIED)
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 16:18:10 +0000

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I did something I should have done before and looked back into the help
archives and found that Olaf had the same problem in January:
http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/3-3-54-mkoctfile-header-files-td3217466.html

When I did a git pull in the gnulib directory and recompiled, everything worked
fine.

Thanks for the help,
bb