RE: jabber / xmpp scipts?

From: Sven-Erik Tiberg
Subject: RE: jabber / xmpp scipts?
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 14:17:00 +0200

Hi

Is it possible to interface JScript to octaga script.

Another option would be to use:

C++ API http://octave.sourceforge.net/doxygen/html/ together with libstrophe http://strophe.im/libstrophe/

to interface jabber / XMPP to octave models.

Purpouse: to have a set of calculation engines online for users on a portable with web-browser.

The web-application can compile info from many active sources not only octave/matlab servers.

/Sven-Erik Tiberg