Re: Problems with mkoctfile in new Octave 3.4.1

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: Problems with mkoctfile in new Octave 3.4.1
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 19:14:34 +0200

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the mercurial sources with the last mkoctfile
fix patch and when I execute ./autogen.sh in order to generate the
configure script the proccess is waiting for a long time in the step
"Cloning into gnulib...". I'm waiting since 10 minutes and autogen.sh
is not terminated. The messages of ./autogen.sh is:

address@hidden:~/Desktop/octave$ ./autogen.sh
generating source lists for liboctave/Makefile...
generating doc/interpreter/images.mk...
generating src/DLD-FUNCTIONS/module.mk...
bootstrapping...
build-aux/bootstrap: Bootstrapping from checked-out octave sources...
build-aux/bootstrap: getting gnulib files...
Cloning into gnulib...

Is needed any order previous to ./autogen.sh in order to build Octave
from Mercurial sources? I'm in Debian Sid and I have installed the
autotools insfrastructure (autoconf 2.68, automake 1.11.1, etc)

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<
/ / \