Re: Problems with mkoctfile in new Octave 3.4.1

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: Problems with mkoctfile in new Octave 3.4.1
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 00:07:39 +0200

2011/6/18 John W. Eaton <address@hidden>:
> On 18-Jun-2011, Philip Nienhuis wrote:
>
> | In the ChangeLog, NEWS & README I couldn't spot info on this change.
> | Is a bug report needed for this?
>
> This change was not intentional.  It wouldn't hurt to file a bug
> report so that we won't forget to fix it (though I would guess that it
> will be noticed by more than a few people...).

Have you though torelease a new 3.4.2 version with the issue fixed? I
think that the issue is important because lots of Octave Forge
packages can't be compiled in 3.4.1 and mkoctfile has problems as
don't recognize some gcc flags as -Wall, for example

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<
/ / \