Re: plot the level of each element of a matrix

From: florent combes
Subject: Re: plot the level of each element of a matrix
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:02:26 +0200

When I try to display it with "surf", an error occur:

"invalid value for array property "cdata" "

I have search on my own, and found this subject related to this error:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/octave-bug-tracker/2010-08/msg00206.html

There is a link that gives many changes to do in files of octave, but I don't know wich one I have to modify...

2011/6/16 Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso <address@hidden>
On 16 June 2011 08:19, florent combes <address@hidden> wrote:
> I would like to plot a matrix in a 3D-graphic, as a plan with the different
> levels of each element of the matrix as in this picture:
> http://meroli.web.cern.ch/meroli/lecture_noise_particle_detector/Lectur5.jpg

Try

    surf(your_matrix)

HTH,