Re: CUDA/OpenCL version of Octave for GPGPU?

From: Martijn
Subject: Re: CUDA/OpenCL version of Octave for GPGPU?
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 22:36:18 +0200

Hi Tim,
If I am correct, you 'just' have to link octave to an opencl
implementation of BLAS and Lapack. I enclosed 'just' because I have not
been able to find such implementation.
Cula, implements Lapack, but octave also uses BLAS directly. Hopefully
AMD and nVidia will come up with an implementation.

bye,

Martijn