Re: Regarding Octave!

From: fork
Subject: Re: Regarding Octave!
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 21:50:36 +0000 (UTC)

Manoj Regmi <manoj.regmi <at> smail.astate.edu> writes:

 if information what I want to know
> is provided to me then it would be appreciated.

I would suggest taking the time to read (sometimes skimming) the ENTIRE manual,
working through the examples, and coming back with any specific questions.  Yes,
that will take a few hours, but you will be well served by the knowledge in the
long run (yeah, math is hard... what can I say). Listservs are not the best
place to get tutorials or wide ranging introductions.

If you have trouble installing octave, let us know what you tried and we can
hopefully help (but don't just say "I am having trouble ...").

The manual is here:

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/

Enjoy!