Re: Regarding Octave!

From: Manoj Regmi
Subject: Re: Regarding Octave!
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 19:26:37 -0500

Dear
Help Desk

I'm a new user of an Octave. I have never used Matlab before too, but I have little bit knowledge about Fotran.
So, while working on Octave I got problems in fundamental commands like moving cursor, saving files and editing files.
So could you please let me know the best way to get well practice on Octave.Also, if information what I want to know
is provided to me then it would be appreciated.

Sincerely

Manoj Regmi