octave function

From: asdw
Subject: octave function
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 12:02:23 -0700 (PDT)

HI!
I'm in trouble with one function.
I have a vector of structures with time and concentrations of a chemical
compound
and I want to create a function that returns an array with the time and
concentration but without the "[]" that appear in the vector of
concentrations such as
concentration
0.0
12:15
[]
00:20
[]

I did this
function conc = c (table)
   p = [];
  for f = 1: length (conc)
    conc = table (f). conc;
   if conchs =="[]"
     p = [p];
     else
    p = [p, table (f). conchs temperature table (f). min];
  endif
  endfor
  endfunction
    but it gives me error

table is the list of the vector structures of time and concentrations
thank you