Re: octave3.4.0 install problem: cheev_ in -llapack... no

From: Jaroslav Fojtik
Subject: Re: octave3.4.0 install problem: cheev_ in -llapack... no
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:11:38 +0200

I have a same problem. I am sure that I have installed
ATLAS-3.8.4.
  When I scan whole ATLAS sources, I cannot find "cheev" substring anywhere.

checking if sgemm_ is being linked in already... no
checking for ATL_xerbla in -latlas... yes
checking for sgemm_ in -lf77blas... yes
checking for cblas_dgemm in -lcblas... yes
checking whether LSAME is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether ISAMAX is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether SDOT is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether DDOT is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether CDOTU is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether ZDOTU is called correctly from Fortran... yes
checking whether the integer size is correct... yes
checking for cheev_... no
checking for cheev_ in -llapack... no
checking for cheev_ in -llapack_rs6k... no
configure: error: You are required to have BLAS and LAPACK libraries

thanks
   Jara