Re: Automatic GUI generator

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Automatic GUI generator
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 09:46:27 -0700 (PDT)

Have you thought of using the Rcommander GUI, which accepts plug-ins? Plug-ins are extensions of R commander, which itself is a GUI for learning R. There are IPSUR and HH plug-ins now. IPSUR stands for intro to probability and statistics using R.
You could write a plug-in, and thus use the R commander GUI.

Hope this helps,

Brian