Re: examples of programs

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: examples of programs
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 14:51:15 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Mon, 5/9/11, m_fo <address@hidden> wrote:

From: m_fo <address@hidden>
Subject: examples of programs
To: address@hidden
Date: Monday, May 9, 2011, 2:18 PM

Hi Guys, Sorry but I don’t know if this is the correct channel to communicate
with Octave.org. So I am a new user of Octave, and I have great interest in
learning Octave Language, but I need some more programs example to help me
understand this language. For example in Fortran there is a lot of examples
where we can start to programming and it is very helpful. I bought the “Book
GNU Octave”, but there is only command and no examples of program. How can I
take more examples to help me understand this language. I think with examples
of programs is more easy to learning.

Please giveme more suggestion how to learning this Language.

Thank you for attention,

Marcelo Oliveira Student

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

There this whole octave-forge: http://octave.sourceforge.net/ - just start