Re: multiplication does not work!!!

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: multiplication does not work!!!
Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 17:40:13 +0200

Am Montag, 9. Mai 2011, 17:14:31 schrieb maclair:
> Sorry, I did not write the Octave version:
> GNU Octave, version 3.2.4
> Octave was configured for "i686-pc-linux-gnu".

Your problem sounds a bit like some clashes with the library versions octave
depends on. I am not too familiar with ubuntu, but I would do a check of the
dependencies.

sudo apt-get update # refresh your package cache
sudo apt-get check # check for inconsistencies

And whatever apt-get check tells you if it finds a problem just do what it
says.
By the way did you apply all available updates after you upgraded your ubuntu?